Monday, October 21, 2013

Drybar Lemon Drop Daily Detangler Brush



I'm an admitted beauty junkie, but that doesn't normally extend to hair styling tools.  I have a trusty blow dryer (which I picked up at Marshalls), I received a Chi flat iron for this past Christmas, and have been nursing one singular large curling iron for years.  I have a couple of brushes that I adore that I bought at Walmart at least a decade ago.



So what drove me to pick up this brush?

Truth told, I've heard such great things about Drybar and their tools (I'm going to make it to a location for a blowout one of these days!) that this seemed like an inexpensive way of sampling the line.  At $15, it's the least expensive tool carried by Sephora.


I've been playing with this brush for a few days, and I can see a real difference.  My hair doesn't tangle as often, and getting the knots out is much easier. 



Admittedly, I'm a sucker for the bright yellow handle.  Drybar claims that this conditions and shines and that it's designed for brushing out extensions or clip-ins.  I have below shoulder-length, straight hair.

This is about the same length as my Tivo remote.  I didn't take a comparison shot, but it's just a nice, comfortable size.

The only downside?  I want to try some of the round brushes ($35-40) now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.