Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday Dreaming

This week's edition of Sunday Dreaming is a combination of items that I saw while browsing the mall on Friday and things I've been looking at online for awhile.

Beauty and Fragrance:

Giorgio Armani Flash Lip Lacquer- #529 ($29)



While browsing the counter to nab another shade (review pending), and this lovely shade almost made me reconsider my purchase.  If I wasn't such a lipstick woman (rather than gloss), I'd have gotten both at once.


Bite Beauty Lip Brush ($20)


I'm starting to have a major Bite Beauty problem!  After not being impressed with the mini palette I bought last Black Friday, I'm obsessing over everything I try from this brand.  I've been searching for a good lip pencil, so this is high on my list of items to try!


Bite Beauty High Pigment Matte Pencil- Violet ($24)






I've been staring at this shade online, swatched it in-store, and am back to staring at it online. I'm glad that neither my local SiJCP (which is way too close for my wallet's comfort) or my closest freestanding Sephora (a bit further, but still very accessible) carry Bite.  I don't like using testers in-store on my lips, so I didn't get to see what the color looked like on me. I think it's going to be too bold, but I can't stop staring.





Jewelry:


I'm going to give up one of my biggest secrets when it comes to cheap chic: Forever 21 jewelry. I used to feel a little odd fighting for space with young teens that I could've easily given birth to, but I'm all about finding a deal. Plus, costume jewelry trends change so frequently that I don't want to invest in many expensive pieces.  Here are a couple of pieces I'm thinking about:






Traveler's Charm Necklace ($6.80)

This is an adorable multi-metal piece that would work with anything.







Bejeweled Bib Necklace ($12.80)

I already own the black and teal versions of this necklace already and find them very versatile. They're on-trend and look far more expensive than they are.





Oversized Chain-Link Bracelet ($6.80)

I love black and gold- and this bracelet is perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.