Sunday, October 20, 2013

Anastasia Beverly Hills Illumin8 Palette #3- Milky Way

Today, a very quick look at one of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Illumin8 Eyeshadow Palettes- #3, MilkyWay.

These originally retailed for $30, but are available at Nordstrom Rack on clearance. I picked mine up for $6 plus tax- a real deal!



Milky Way is palette #3 of 5.  They are net weight 1.8g/0.063oz each and come with a double-ended brush.

Outside, in natural light (no direct sun)

Inside, with flash


Shade 1 is a shimmering greige.  I don't have anything quite like it in my stash and I find it stunning.

Shade 2 is a glittering gunmetal grey similar to Laura Mercier's gunmetal greys.

Shade 3 is a metallic peacock green/turquoise

Shade 4 is a rich yet sheer magenta without shimmer.

Shade 5 is a saturated, glittering dark grey with heavy silver sparkle.


Swatched, in order:

Outside

Inside, with flash


Bottom Line: I love the formula of Anastasia Beverly Hills (see my other reviews), and this is a true steal.  Check your local Nordstrom Rack- you won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.