Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What's Inside My Bag? Late October Edition

It's time for another peek inside my makeup bag!



First, a note on the bag.  It's easily the best $3.99 I've spent lately.  Forever 21, on clearance.  It's burgundy faux studded leather, perfectly on trend.


  • Chanel Les Beiges #10
  • Clinique All About Shadow- Black Honey (review coming this week)
  • Guerlain Meteorites Powder- #01 Teint Rose
  • Benefit Boi-ing #01
  • Caudalie Lip Conditioner
  • Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment
  • Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil- Rhubarb (from the Best Bite set I reviewed a few days ago
  • Julep Lip Balm- Strawberry Mint
  • Lipstick Queen- Medieval (review pending, I've been slacking on this one)
  • Clinique Sheer Shaper for Lip- Black Honey (review coming this week)
  • Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey
  • Clinique Dual-Ended Almost Lipstick/Long Last Glossware SPF15- Black Honey (review coming soon)
  • NARS Creamy Concealer- Chantilly
  • Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er Precision Pen- Blaaquer
  • Stila Smudge Stick- Kitten
  • Dior Diorshow Extase Mascara
  • Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes #01L- Mat Black
  • L'Occitaine Shea Butter Hand Cream
  • Tweezerman Mini Nail File
  • Hair tie
  • ID On the Spot Eye Makeup Remover Swabs
  • Shiseido The Pureness Oil Absorbing Sheets
  • Dior Eau Delice- sample
  • Laura Mercier mini dual-ended brush
  • Sephora Small Eyeshadow Brush
  • Sephora Professional Complexion Brush
  • Ulta Retractable Kabuki

Believe it or not, there's still room in that bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.