Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Inside my Makeup Bag

While I was struggling to close the zipper on the bag this morning, it occurred to me that it might be a good time for another peek inside.


Inside my Kate Spade makeup bag:
  • Benefit Boi-ing Concealer (Light)
  • Anastasia Bold & Beautiful (Beautiful Eyes Palette)
  • Chanel Les Beiges (No 10)
  • Shiseido The Pureness blotting paper
  • Fresh lip balm (deluxe sample)
  • Julep Strawberry Mint lip balm
  • Lush Whoosh Temple Balm  
  • Lipstick Queen Medieval (review pending)
  • Lipstick Queen Jean Queen
  • Chanel Rouge Coco Shine- Bonheur
  • BareMinerals On the Go Makeup Removers
  • L'Occitaine Shea Butter Cream- deluxe Sample
  • Chanel Le Volume Mascara- sample
  • Stila Smudge Crayon- Kitten
  • NARS Creamy Concealer- Chantilly
  • MUFE Aqua Eyes- 0L
  • Hair ties, various samples, mini brushes, sample of Dior Addict Eau Delice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.