Tuesday, October 29, 2013

NOTD: Butter London Bramble (Holiday 2013)

Today's NOTD is the first of my two selections from Butter London's Holiday 2013 collection.  Butter London Bramble is a stunning eggplant creme that's much darker than the press photos.

Photo via Butter London


The Holiday 2013 collection contains three cremes and three overcoats.  Bramble is the only new creme, the other two are Come to Bed Red and Union Jack Black.

Bramble is an eggplant creme which photographs even darker than it sits on the nail:


Swatches are with two coats, plus topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.