Thursday, October 10, 2013

Quick Five: Under-appreciated Products in my Stash

(Quick Five is a series of posts detailing my top five answers to any number of beauty topics.  Feel free to suggest the next topic I should hit with a quick five!)


Quick Five: Under-appreciated Products in My Stash


1. MAC Pigments: I have had a number of pigments in my stash for years. I know that they're versatile, but I've never really gotten the hang of using a mixing medium, and I hate mixing with water.  Any suggestions, readers?

2. Cream Blushes: Another case of a clueless beauty junkie here.  I suffer from mild rosacea, so blush and I have had a rough history.

3. Glitter Nail Polish: I love looking at the bottles, I love swatching, but it's so hard to remove- even with the foil trick.

4. Red Lipstick: I love it, and love the way it looks, but am usually too timid to wear it out of the house.

5. Stippling Brushes: Not a product per se, but I've tried a number of times to master the technique. I learned to use the flat, paintbrush-like foundation brushes growing up- so I never made the transition to stippling.


What are the top 5 under-appreciated products in your stash?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.