Saturday, October 5, 2013

NOTD: Butter London Inky Six

This is the final NOTD from the Butter London Fall 2013 Rock Your Colour Bespoke Collection.  Please see this overview post for some swatch comparisons.

Inky Six is a saturated blue glitter.  This is just two coats, believe it or not.  Removal was as rough as your standard glitter, but not terrible with a base coat.






When I was taking some other pictures, I loved how this color glowed against the natural (shrub) backdrop.  Here's a good look:




It's a fun, saturated color for fall- but not a must-have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.