Wednesday, October 9, 2013

NOTD: Dior Camel

Unlike the past two weeks, there's no official theme to this week's set of NOTDs.  Looking at my other selections, I've been obsessing over green nails- but really, it's all about feeling fall right now.

Today's NOTD feels like fall to me.  Dior Camel was part of the Mitzvah collection a couple of years ago.  There's something about camel that I associate with fall.  Whereas cream and khaki are spring/summer colors to me, once the calendar says it's fall, I reach for their richer cousin, camel.

I'll be honest, this is a color I like in the bottle far more than on my nails.



Polish lovers will note that my Dior bottle is missing something.  Don't worry, I have the cap- but my camera was visible in its reflection in every photo with the cap on the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.