Friday, October 4, 2013

NOTD: Butter London Brown Sugar

Today's NOTD is the next-to-last selection from Butter London's Fall 2013 Rock Your Colour Bespoke Collection: Brown Sugar.  Please see this post for comparison swatches.

Brown Sugar is a gorgeous multifaceted metallic brown that is packed with metallic shimmer.  It flashes bronze, rose gold, and gold among others.  It took me quite awhile to track this color down since it was persistently sold out at the Ulta near me.  It was totally worth it.



To give a better sense of how the light hits this polish, I twisted my hand a bit:



And just look at the bottle!  So complex!



This post doesn't give the polish its due.  Bottom line: amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.