Thursday, October 24, 2013

Caudalie Vinotherapy Hand and Nail Cream

A bit of a detour for this afternoon's post.  Now that the temperatures are lower, my skin is crying for more moisture.  I recently bought a full size of the Caudalie Vinotherapy Hand and Nail Cream after finishing the smaller tube that came in the Caudalie Favorites kit I purchased a couple of months ago.






Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream retails for $15 and comes in a 2.5 fl oz squeeze tube.  For those worried about buying in-store, the tube is sealed under the cap.

Like all Vinoperfect products, this has a pleasant, light grape leaf/grapevine scent.  It is a white lotion:






In terms of moisturizing ability, I'd rate it as moderately moisturizing.  It does a great job and the moisture lasts for a few hours.  However, it's not a shea cream and therefore isn't the heavy lifter that the best shea creams are.

One of the best features of this lotion is that it's moisturizing without leaving a greasy residue. It's clean, and leaves a perfumed kick.

Bottom Line: I find this to be a pleasant addition to the rotation of lotions on my bedside table and find it perfect for this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.